The Entrust Site Seal
Let your visitors know they are on a secure Web site, with the Entrust Site Seal. It's been proven that customers have increased confidence and lower "abandonment" when you use a site seal. The Entrust Site Seal establishes your business as a safe place to do online business, giving users a higher level of trust.
Why use the Entrust Site Seal?
In today's business environment, it is imperative that organizations establish trust with their customers online. The best way? Let your visitors know you have taken steps to ensure the security of their information by clearly displaying the Entrust Site Seal.*
- Posting the Entrust Site Seal on your Web site let's your visitors know that you are committed to online security.
- Unless you deploy Extended Validation certificates, the only indication of a secure connection customers receive is a small lock on the bottom of Web browsers. Customers may not know to look for this lock, but will be assured by a security seal.
- Reduces shopping cart abandonment and increases order completions.
- Just by clicking the Entrust Site Seal , visitors can verify your site's authenticity and certificate status.
- Entrust is recognized as a trusted security brand for more than a dozen years, providing layered security solutions that help instill confidence for consumers, enterprise and governments. Now you can leverage that brand to help secure the identities of your own customers.
Entrust Customers: For information on how to download the Entrust Site Seal, please visit The Entrust Site Seal FAQ page.
*The Entrust Site Seal is included with each Entrust SSL certificate. Tthe Entrust Site Seal is a Web-enabled clickable logo, which is licensed to Web sites that use Entrust digital certificates.