Entrust Certificate Services Support Knowledge BaseLast Modified: 2016-09-07 15:42:18.0
How do I install Entrust Root certificate on Windows 2012 Server ?
Article Number: 46445
Question: How do I install Entrust Root certificate on Windows 2012 Server ?
To install the root certificate using MMC :
- Download and Copy the root certificate file to the share folder or any designated folder on your server. The default name for this file is L1Croot.txt
- Click Start > Run
- Enter MMC and click OK.
- Go to File > Add/Remove Snap-in.
- Click Certificates, and select Add.
- Select Computer Account, and click Next.
- Select Local Computer and click Finish.
- Click OK to go back to main MMC console window.
- Double-click Certificates (local computer) to expand its view.
- Right-click Certificates under Trusted Root Certification Authorities and select All Tasks then Import.
- Complete the wizard to import the chain certificate. Browse to locate the chain certificate to be imported (.cer or .txt).
- Select Place all certificates in the following store and select the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store.Click Next; then click Finish to complete the wizard.
Right-click Trusted Root Certification Authorities and select Refresh. Expand the view for Trusted Root Certification Authorities and look in the certificates directory to verify that the certificate is installed correctly.