Entrust Certificate Services Support Knowledge BaseLast Modified: 2016-09-07 15:42:23.0
How to Re-create a Missing / Lost / Deleted Entrust IdentityGuard Soft Token for login to Entrust Cloud SSL Services Portal?
Article Number: 46519
Question : How to Re-create a Missing / Lost / Deleted Entrust IdentityGuard Soft Token for login to Entrust Cloud SSL Services Portal?
- Switched for a new physical computer or handheld device where soft token application has been installed.
- Lost or missing the personal computer or handheld device where soft token application has been installed.
- Accidentally deleted the Entrust Identityguard Soft Token application on the personal computer or handheld device.
- The Entrust Identityguard Soft Token application is corrupted and no longer working.
Please visit the link below according with your OS:
- Microsoft Windows based OS: https://www.entrust.com/mobile/info/igmobile/IGSoftToken20_197015_Win.msi
- Apple Mac OSX Desktop :https://www.entrust.com/mobile/info/softtoken-mac/IGSoftToken101_MacOSX.dmg
- Apple iOS : Visit Apple Itunes Apps Store inside your device and use Entrust keyword to search for soft token app.
- Android OS : Visit Google Apps Store inside your device and use Entrust keyword to search for soft token app.
- Blackberry OS: Visit Blackberry World inside you device and use Entrust keyword to search for soft token app.
1. Download and install Entrust Identityguard Soft Token app to your personal computer or handheld device. The link to download can be found on Pre-requirement section above.
2. Proceed to your regular login screen for Entrust Cloud SSL Services portal at : https://login.entrust.net/IdentityGuardFederation/authentication/firstFactorAuthentication
Or you can visit our main website at : http://www.entrust.com and then select My Account -> Entrust Cloud SSL Services Portal
3. Enter your User Name and Password. If you forgot your password, then click on I’ve forgotten my password link on the bottom of the page.
4. After you login the first factor, you will be directed to main dashboard site:
5. Click on the Settings button on the upper right hand side of your screen and select Manage My Account:
6. You will be directed to the second factor login site. Click on the link I have misplace my token:
7. The Self-Administration login screen will be opened. Enter your user name and password. This is the same user name and password that you entered on the step 2 which is your login credentials for the certificate portal.
8. On the Self-Administration second factor authentication login screen, click on the link question & answer challenge:
9. On the Question & Answer challenge screen, please enter your answer based on the set of questions that being setup during initial account setup process. If you cannot answer the challenge, please contact our SSL technical support team. Example of the Q & A challenge:
10. After you answer the questions correctly, you will be directed to Self-Administration Actions. Click on the option I’d like to recreate my soft token since I deleted its identity from my device.
11. Click on Yes button to confirm for re-creating soft token identity:
12. A new set of Soft Token identity will be created :
NOTE: The set of numbers below just for example purposes. You will be issued a different set of numbers. PLEASE DO NOT use the number below for your soft token registration.
13. Launch Entrust IdentityGuard Soft Token App from your desktop PC or handheld device where you installed the application.
Example : (Windows 7 based) Start menu -> Entrust -> IdentityGuard Soft Token
14. Enter the information from self-administration website on step 11 to Entrust Identityguard Soft Token and click Save button to continue:
15. You are required to create a PIN number to protect Entrust Identityguard soft token. Make sure you write down or remember this PIN number so you will be able to access the soft token app later.
16. A Registration Code will be appeared on the soft token app. You need to register this number to the self-administration website.
WARNING !! Do not click on Done button before you complete the rest of the steps below. Otherwise, the registration number will be discarded and you will need to start over the process again to obtain a new set of soft token identity !
17. Go back to your Self-Administration website on your personal computer. You should still be on Mobile OTP or Desktop Soft Token Identity section. Click Next button to continue. You will be directed to the site where it asks you for your Registration Code. Put the code that showed on the soft token app to Registration Code field and click Next button to continue.
18. The token is now activated. You will see the information showing on your screen as below. Click Ok button to continue.
Click Done button on Self-Administration Actions menu to return back to your dashboard screen.
19. Go back to your Entrust Identityguard Soft Token App. Click Done button. The notification dialog box will be appeared. Click Yes button to close it.
20. At this moment, the re-creation of missing/lost soft token has been completed. You can now use the new Entrust Identityguard Soft Token to login to your Entrust Cloud SSL Services Portal to manage your SSL certificates.
- Entrust Certificate Services SSL Mgmt Service Account - Non-Pooling Version Not Applicable ALL Platform Not Applicable