Entrust Certificate Services Support Knowledge Base
Last Modified: 2010-09-13 16:35:34.0
TN 8243 - How do I install the L1C Chain Certificate on a Sun Java System Web Server?
How do I install the L1C Chain Certificate on a Sun Java System Web Server?
1. Log in to your Sun Java System Web Server administration and click the Common Tasks tab.
2. Select the configuration you are working with and click Edit Configuration.
3. Click the Certificates tab.
4. Click the Certificate Authority tab.
5. Click Install.
6. Select your token and enter your password.
7. Copy your Entrust Chain certificate into the certificate box and click Next.
8. Select Certificate Chain and click Next.
9. Complete the installation wizard and review the summary at the end.
- Entrust Certificate Services 1 Year Advantage SSL Certificate Version Not Applicable Language Not Applicable Platform Not Applicable